A

PrinceDiary


Diary Prince Taggie Credits
Welcome Strangers !
Welcome Fellas! Reading and following are allowed but Copying and Spamming are not allowed :) be nice if not want to killed by White Witch from Narnia.

SPM is Getting Soon !!
6.11.11 | 16:57 | 0 comments

In blinking of an eye SPM 2011 is getting closer, which will get started on this 14 November .. GOSH  !! >,<  [Now I got an  awareness on that] How can I face this while I was keep being neglectful before . Surely it's  the TIME to become busy and dizzy and destroy the fuzzy things in my studies .. NO more BURNING THE MID NIGHT OIL for FACEBOOK after this . Like PEOPLE said "CLOSE your FACEBOOK and OPEN your BOOK " Now, I realised that THE MOST important part is, it is the time to wake up from SLEEP and make the DREAM comes TRUE .It is not just about me but about all of us BATCH 94, SPM CANDIDATES 2011 . Please do SUPPORT and PRAY for our SPM guys .. HOHOHO !! I should realise about this earlier ==' People always being FORGETFUL . SPM determines our next journey  where we will go after this  .. How FUCKING dissapointed if I got fail on the exam =='  As a Muslim there is 4 ways to success.. Plan, make an effort, pray and the last one, ALWAYS TRUST on HIM ! Best of Luck for us SPM candidates ;)

« Older posts | Newer posts»